Welcome to CEAP
We are back in the groove !
Well we are now two weeks into our year! We hope that you have settled into your coursework and are now comfortable with the Moodle platform. Remember it is VERY important that you become used to using Moodle message to connect with your teacher. If you have not already done so, please be sure to try it out.
One purpose of this intro page is to periodically remind you of course pacing. Every couple of weeks, this page will be refreshed with new notes and pacing guidelines for how far into courses you should be. As an example, at this time, for a semester based course (Sept-Jan) you should be approximately 5-10% done your course. Such courses should be completed approximately 20% per month. For a linear course (Sept-June) you now should be just under 5% completed your course. These courses should be completed approximately 10% per month. Use your green/blue PROGRESS BAR posted in each course to show how far you have progressed.
TEST CODES / PASSWORDS: Please note that when completing tests with CEAP, the following procedures will be adhered to:
- Pending any rare / individual circumstances, tests / quizzes requiring codes will be done in CEAP rooms under the supervision of CEAP teachers.
- Passwords will not be given directly to the student, instead, you will need to get ready for the test at your computer and a CEAP staff member will type the password in for you.
- With extenuating circumstances, a parent or teacher at another school may agree to supervise your test. The CEAP teacher will then email them the policies which they will need to agree to before passwords are sent electronically to them.
CEAP" Up to Date
Visit the CEAP school website for regular news and updates, announcements and important events. Read more.
Student Progress Reports
Interested in accessing student outline reports in Moodle to view current student grades and how often students have logged in? Read more.
Your student Moodle login and password may have been updated due to District Network Upgrading.
Here is how to login if your old username and password are not working:
- Username: student number
- Password: your birth date in the following format mdyyyy
- Example: Feb 9, 1999 is 291999
- Example: Dec 14, 1998 is 12141998
If you are logging in remotely (i.e. from home) this must remain your password UNTIL you come into a school and use a SD69 networked computer to change your password. Logging in as described above will give you access to your Moodle course immediately.