Collaborative Education Alternative Program
En êtes-vous à votre première visite sur ce site ?
Welcome to Semester Two !!
Since it is winter out there, we thought you might enjoy a little bit of tropical sun and sand !!! Welcome to semester two everyone. If you are in a LINEAR or full year course, you are aware of our expectations with coursework and continue progressing through your course. You should be 50% done your course at this point. If your are not yet there, use this first week to reset your pacing to ensure you get caught up. As an example, usually we complete 10% of a course per month, but if you are at only 25% complete, you may need to do 15% a month for the next 5 months to finish on time. Set your goals now.
If you are just starting a course, (commonly called a SECTION TWO course, set into semester two), you should be completing 20% of your course per month. Use the blue/green progress bars in your course to track how you are doing. If you are in the BSS/KSS supervised rooms, you will meet your support block teachers and they will go over classroom expectations and pacing to ensure you stay on track. They are there to help support you, so be sure to touch base with them in the first week.
Also, when you first start your course, be sure to get familiar with the MOODLE MESSAGING system. Check to see who your teacher is, and moodle message them to introduce yourself. Your teacher will use moodle messaging with you to communicate about timelines, pacing and course expectations. Such messages will show up in your moodle inbox. Get familiar to using this system. Welcome to CEAP !!!!
REPORT CARDS WILL BE AVAILABLE FRIDAY FEB. 7TH
TEST CODES / PASSWORDS: Please note that when completing tests with CEAP, the following procedures will be adhered to:
- Pending any rare / individual circumstances, tests / quizzes requiring codes will be done in CEAP rooms under the supervision of CEAP teachers.
- Passwords will not be given directly to the student, instead, you will need to get ready for the test at your computer and a CEAP staff member will type the password in for you.
- With extenuating circumstances, a parent or teacher at another school may agree to supervise your test. The CEAP teacher will then email them the policies which they will need to agree to before passwords are sent electronically to them.
CEAP" Up to Date
Visit the CEAP school website for regular news and updates, announcements and important events. Read more.
Student Progress Reports
Interested in accessing student outline reports in Moodle to view current student grades and how often students have logged in? Read more.
Your student Moodle login and password may have been updated due to District Network Upgrading.
Here is how to login if your old username and password are not working:
- Username: student number
- Password: your birth date in the following format mdyyyy
- Example: Feb 9, 1999 is 291999
- Example: Dec 14, 1998 is 12141998
If you are logging in remotely (i.e. from home) this must remain your password UNTIL you come into a school and use a SD69 networked computer to change your password. Logging in as described above will give you access to your Moodle course immediately.