Welcome to CEAP
Semester 2 Deadline Yesterday
Yesterday (WED JUNE 19) was our hand-in cut-off for course work. As of JUNE 19, Linear ad full year courses should be complete. The only exception to this is when courses were started recently, and carry through into the fall of 2019.
There are TWO very important items to address with you this time of year:
1) Assignment completion cut-off for CEAP courses to be reported on in semester two is WEDNESDAY JUNE 19th.... work needs to be in by that date.
2) Course extension REQUESTS: You should have discussed the possibility of an extension with your teacher by now. IF you have received such an extension, please note that extensions can only be granted until the end of SUMMER SCHOOL (July 26th). At that time, a final mark will be reported on.
LATE START CLASSES: Please note that the June cut-off date and extension request pertains to linear and semester classes this year. If you just started a course, you will have been put into NEXT year's course section and can continue work through the summer and into to fall. If this is the case, please be aware that NO MARKING or TEST CODES will be available in August, as our teaching staff is on holidays.
TEST CODES / PASSWORDS: Please note that when completing tests with CEAP, the following procedures will be adhered to:
- Pending any rare / individual circumstances, tests / quizzes requiring codes will be done in CEAP rooms under the supervision of CEAP teachers.
- Passwords will not be given directly to the student, instead, you will need to get ready for the test at your computer and a CEAP staff member will type the password in for you.
- With extenuating circumstances, a parent or teacher at another school may agree to supervise your test. The CEAP teacher will then email them the policies which they will need to agree to before passwords are sent electronically to them.
Be sure to use the "tracking student progress" link below to get outline reports on how you are doing in your courses. This information is available 24/7 for you and parents.
CEAP" Up to Date
Visit the CEAP school website for regular news and updates, announcements and important events. Read more.
Student Progress Reports
Interested in accessing student outline reports in Moodle to view current student grades and how often students have logged in? Read more.
Your student Moodle login and password may have been updated due to District Network Upgrading.
Here is how to login if your old username and password are not working:
- Username: student number
- Password: your birth date in the following format mdyyyy
- Example: Feb 9, 1999 is 291999
- Example: Dec 14, 1998 is 12141998
If you are logging in remotely (i.e. from home) this must remain your password UNTIL you come into a school and use a SD69 networked computer to change your password. Logging in as described above will give you access to your Moodle course immediately.