Welcome to CEAP
Welcome back to CEAP !!!
Happy September Start up!!!! We hope your summer was enjoyable, restful, and filled with fun ! We are ready to go with a full array of course offerings for you to continue progress to your educational goals. If you were working on a course over the summer and were placed in section one to complete this fall, your teacher will be marking any work you completed in August to get your progress up to date. Two things to remember about September start up:
1) Please ensure you login to moodle with your network login. Check your courses in your dashboard. If your courses are not listed, let your support block teacher know (if at BSS/KSS) and we will get your course loaded. If you are a full time DL student, please connect with the ceap office to get you up and running.
2) Once you are in moodle, make sure you use moodle message to connect with your teacher. This is the best way to communicate in Moodle, and the earlier you get used to this process the better.
Be sure to use the "tracking student progress" link below to get outline reports on how you are doing in your courses. This information is available 24/7 for you and parents.
CEAP" Up to Date
Visit the CEAP school website for regular news and updates, announcements and important events. Read more.
Student Progress Reports
Interested in accessing student outline reports in Moodle to view current student grades and how often students have logged in? Read more.
Your student Moodle login and password may have been updated due to District Network Upgrading.
Here is how to login if your old username and password are not working:
- Username: student number
- Password: your birth date in the following format mdyyyy
- Example: Feb 9, 1999 is 291999
- Example: Dec 14, 1998 is 12141998
If you are logging in remotely (i.e. from home) this must remain your password UNTIL you come into a school and use a SD69 networked computer to change your password. Logging in as described above will give you access to your Moodle course immediately.