Welcome to CEAP
Full on Autumn !!
Happy November!!! Well, Halloween is done, the candy-induced sugar rush is over, and we are back to our standard time with early darkness, and the smell of Mt. Washington snow in the air!!! Friday Nov. 9 marks the END OF TERM ONE. This means that pacing is SUPER easy to figure out. At this point, you should be 50% done your first semester class, and 25% done your year long class. Can’t get any easier than that! Please make sure you are keeping pace and if you are behind, be sure to build more time into your schedule to get back on track.
At this point in the year, teachers are asked to ensure that they make contact and do some reporting. For year long courses this means INTERIM reports with home in the form emails, moodle messages, or hard copy interim reports. For first semester courses, this means REPORT CARDS.
Here at CEAP, report cards will be done based on November 9th, (term end), and reported by Nov 21st. How that will be given to you will depend upon your main school:
- Full time CEAP students will have report cards in the office on Nov. 21st.
- KSS students in grades 10-12 will have CEAP classes reported on their KSS report cards, on Nov. 21st.
- KSS students in grades 8-9 will have separate CEAP report cards WITH their KSS report cards, on Nov. 21st.
- BSS students (grades 8-12) will have separate CEAP report cards AFTER their BSS report cards, on Nov. 21st.
Please remember, ONLY first semester CEAP classes will be reported on with report cards.
Be sure to use the "tracking student progress" link below to get outline reports on how you are doing in your courses. This information is available 24/7 for you and parents.
CEAP" Up to Date
Visit the CEAP school website for regular news and updates, announcements and important events. Read more.
Student Progress Reports
Interested in accessing student outline reports in Moodle to view current student grades and how often students have logged in? Read more.
Your student Moodle login and password may have been updated due to District Network Upgrading.
Here is how to login if your old username and password are not working:
- Username: student number
- Password: your birth date in the following format mdyyyy
- Example: Feb 9, 1999 is 291999
- Example: Dec 14, 1998 is 12141998
If you are logging in remotely (i.e. from home) this must remain your password UNTIL you come into a school and use a SD69 networked computer to change your password. Logging in as described above will give you access to your Moodle course immediately.