Welcome to CEAP
New to Moodle and have questions about how to navigate the site? Submit assignments? Check out our FAQ document for video tutorials and more.
The COUNTDOWN is on !!
Believe it or not, we have just 6 weeks left in our year!! We hope that you are on track in your courses. Pacing is VERY important to pay attention to at this time of year. As of MONDAY MAY 17, Linear or full-year courses should be about 85-90% complete, and semester two courses should be approximately 75% done at this point. If you are behind, make sure you are getting caught up NOW. Do NOT leave it to the last minute.
There are TWO very important items to address with you this time of year:
1) Assignment completion cut-off for CEAP courses to be reported on in semester two is FRIDAY JUNE 18th....in order to be assessed and final marks reported on in time, work should be turned in by that date.
2) Course extension REQUESTS: if you will need more time past the end of the semester to complete your course, you may REQUEST an extension by messaging your CEAP teacher. Please note that extensions can only be granted until the end of SUMMER SCHOOL (July 29th). At that time, a final mark will be reported on. In addition, remember that your request is not guaranteed, and will depend if you are making a good effort in your course to this point. Your teacher will or will not grant your request based on your work levels to this point.
Student Login Information
Please remember the following rules when logging in:
|USER NAME: YOUR STUDENT (OR PUPIL) NUMBER AT SCHOOL||Ex: 12345678|
|PASSWORD: YOUR BIRTHDATE (MDYYYY) *NO leading zeros||Ex: August 19 2002 --> 8192002|
TEST CODES / PASSWORDS: Please note that when completing tests with CEAP, the following procedures will be adhered to:
- Pending any rare/individual circumstances, tests/quizzes requiring codes will be done in CEAP rooms under the supervision of CEAP teachers.
- Passwords will not be given directly to the student, instead, you will need to get ready for the test at your computer and a CEAP staff member will type the password in for you.
- With extenuating circumstances, a parent or teacher at another school may agree to supervise your test. The CEAP teacher will then email them the policies which they will need to agree to before passwords are sent electronically to them.