Collaborative Education Alternative Program
En êtes-vous à votre première visite sur ce site ?
Summer School: July 2 to July 26, 2019
Summer school is being offered at both Kwalikum Secondary (Rm 150) and Ballenas Secondary (Rm 202).
Please login to view the calendar that outlines Summer School hours and teachers.
SECTION 4 STUDENTS: students in this section fall under two categories: 1) they started their course(s) prior to July and their teacher approved an extension to complete their course(s) during Summer School; or 2) they enrolled in summer school to complete a full course. All Section 4 students need to have their courses completed by July 26th (refer to the summer school calendar above). At that time, a final mark will be reported on.
SECTION 1 STUDENTS: If you just enrolled in a course that you plan on working on during the summer and continuing into the 2019-20 school year, you will have been put into NEXT year's course section (Section 1). If this is the case, please be aware that NO MARKING or TEST CODES will be available in August, as our teaching staff is on holidays.
TEST CODES / PASSWORDS: Please note that when completing tests with CEAP, the following procedures will be adhered to:
1. Pending any rare / individual circumstances, tests / quizzes requiring codes will be done in CEAP rooms under the supervision of CEAP teachers.
2. Passwords will not be given directly to the student, instead, you will need to get ready for the test at your computer and a CEAP staff member will type the password in for you.
3. With extenuating circumstances, a parent or teacher at another school may agree to supervise your test. The CEAP teacher will then email them the policies which they will need to agree to before passwords are sent electronically to them.
Be sure to use the "tracking student progress" link below to get outline reports on how you are doing in your courses. This information is available 24/7 for you and parents.
CEAP" Up to Date
Visit the CEAP school website for regular news and updates, announcements and important events. Read more.
Student Progress Reports
Interested in accessing student outline reports in Moodle to view current student grades and how often students have logged in? Read more.
Your student Moodle login and password may have been updated due to District Network Upgrading.
Here is how to login if your old username and password are not working:
- Username: student number
- Password: your birth date in the following format mdyyyy
- Example: Feb 9, 1999 is 291999
- Example: Dec 14, 1998 is 12141998
If you are logging in remotely (i.e. from home) this must remain your password UNTIL you come into a school and use a SD69 networked computer to change your password. Logging in as described above will give you access to your Moodle course immediately.